注册
搜索
楼主: 木耳

[外语学习] 我们一起背单词

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2013-12-4 23:05:05 | 显示全部楼层
37章换成Rochester卑微的不自信,这其实跟23章那段举世名言遥相呼应,同样也反映了Jane的心声:

“Which I never will, sir, from this day.”

“Never will, says the vision?  But I always woke and found it an empty mockery; and I was desolate and abandoned—my life dark, lonely, hopeless—my soul athirst and forbidden to drink—my heart famished and never to be fed.  Gentle, soft dream, nestling in my arms now, you will fly, too, as your sisters have all fled before you: but kiss me before you go—embrace me, Jane.”

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-4 23:09:45 | 显示全部楼层
37章好多温馨感人的话:
“And you will stay with me?”
“Certainly—unless you object.  I will be your neighbour, your nurse, your housekeeper.  I find you lonely: I will be your companion—to read to you, to walk with you, to sit with you, to wait on you, to be eyes and hands to you.  Cease to look so melancholy, my dear master; you shall not be left desolate, so long as I live.”
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-4 23:21:44 | 显示全部楼层
37章,爱她胜过自己的眼睛:
Yes: for her restoration I longed, far more than for that of my lost sight.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-4 23:35:57 | 显示全部楼层
37章的对话真得好甜蜜温馨,Rochester也开始浪漫起来:
All the melody on earth is concentrated in my Jane’s tongue to my ear (I am glad it is not naturally a silent one): all the sunshine I can feel is in her presence.”
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-4 23:49:33 | 显示全部楼层
37章的甜言蜜语:
All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence for ever.”
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-22 21:34:55 | 显示全部楼层
9:6 "Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made man.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-22 21:43:57 | 显示全部楼层
9:11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth."
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-22 21:59:00 | 显示全部楼层
11:6 The LORD said, "If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-22 22:47:13 | 显示全部楼层

第二次正式立约:
17:7    I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your

descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you.
17:8 The whole land of Canaan, where you are now an alien, I will give as an everlasting

possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God."
17:9 Then God said to Abraham, "As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come.
17:10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised.
17:11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you.
17:12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be

circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner--those who are not your offspring.
17:13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant.
17:14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from

his people; he has broken my covenant."

[ 本帖最后由 木耳 于 2014-3-22 23:05 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-22 23:04:36 | 显示全部楼层

宁可错放不可错杀:
18:23 Then Abraham approached him and said: "Will you sweep away the righteous with the wicked?
18:24 What if there are fifty righteous people in the city? Will you really sweep it away and not spare the place for the sake of the fifty righteous people in it?
18:25 Far be it from you to do such a thing--to kill the righteous with the wicked, treating the righteous and the wicked alike. Far be it from you! Will not the Judge of all the earth do right?"
18:26 The LORD said, "If I find fifty righteous people in the city of Sodom, I will spare the whole place for their sake."

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|水云间

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 18:58 , Processed in 0.029189 second(s), 12 queries .